3 ways salmon sauce garlic butter, tomato, lemon climbing
Come to the kitchen and immediately make 3 unique recipes of KINGFISH to make salmon with lemon butter sauce and orange sauce. Not only delicious, rich flavor but also very nutritious, this salmon fry will bring you and your family great dining experience.
I / How to make salmon with garlic butter sauce
If you want to enjoy the delicious garlic butter sauce, you can follow these steps:
1. Preparation of raw materials:
– Salmon fillet: 500g (2 pieces)
– Tomato: 50g
– Butter: 10g
– Garlic: 15g
– Onions: 5g
– Pepper: 2 pieces
– Salt, pepper, lemon juice, fish sauce, coriander
2. Pretreatment of raw materials:
– Wash the salmon with dilute salt water, then rinse with clean water and dry with cooking paper.
– Peel and wash the garlic, onions, peppers. Then, chop them.
3. Salmon marinade:
– Put the salmon on the tray and add 5g of salt, 3g of pepper, 20ml of lemon juice on the fish face. Sprinkle the seasoning all over the salmon face by hand.
4. Salmon pan:
– Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a pan, then put the salmon in a pan. Pan each side of the fish for about 3 minutes until cooked.
5. Make garlic butter sauce:
– Using another pan, boil 10g of margarine to melt. Next, add minced garlic, minced onions, minced chili peppers and stir-fry. Then, add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, combining the
6. Combination of salmon and sauce:
– Stir-fried salmon in garlic butter sauce so that the fish absorbs the delicious flavor from the sauce.
7. Make tomato salad with:
– In a bowl, add 50g of tomatoes cut into pomegranate seeds, minced garlic, minced onions, minced peppers, coriander, salt and lemon juice. Stir well to form a delicious fresh salad served with salmon.
– Put the garlic butter salmon on a plate and sprinkle the remaining sauce on top of the fish. You can add tomato salad to the plate or put on salmon pieces to add beauty and balance the flavor. In addition, you can also eat garlic butter salmon with a little raw vegetables to add freshness.
II / How to make salmon with tomato sauce
Ingredients for making Salmon tomato sauce
Salmon 200 g
Coconut water 1 cup
Tomato 3 pieces
Onions 3 bulbs
Garlic 10 gr
Pepper 1 fruit
2 plants coriander
Lemon: 1 fruit
Seasoned seeds 1 teaspoon
Fish sauce 2 teaspoons
1. Preliminary preparation of salmon
To prepare salmon clean and without fishy smell, you can use lemon juice. Squeeze water from fresh lemon and mix with filtered water, then add a little grain salt to it.
Put the salmon in lemon juice and soak for 3-5 minutes, turn over the fish and wash off with water.
2. Preprocessing of other raw materials
Then, peel the garlic and cut it thinly. Cut the tomatoes after washing, remove the stems and chop them.
3. Marinated fish
Before frying the salmon, marinate the fish by adding 2 / 3 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, 1 / 3 of thinly cut garlic and onions to the fish. Flip the fish back and forth to soak the seasoning and marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Fried fish
In a pan, put half a tablespoon of cooking oil and fry the salmon until the fish has a beautiful yellow color on both sides. Then, place the fish on a plate.
5. Making tomato sauce
To make a tomato sauce for salmon, continue to use the leftover oil from frying the fish. Add half a tablespoon of cooking oil to the pan and when the oil is hot, add the remaining garlic and onions in and deodorize.
Next, add the tomatoes and stir-fry well. Then, pour into a cup of coconut water and bring to a boil. When the sauce is boiling and the tomatoes are tender, put the salmon in a pan and rim until the sauce dries up. Finally, season into 2 teaspoons of fish sauce and 1 / 3 teaspoon of seasoning seeds. Season again to taste the seasoning to adjust to your taste.
Decorate the tomato sauce salmon with finely chopped cilantro and sliced chili. Now, you have finished the delicious tomato sauce salmon, soft fish meat and sweet sour sauce. Enjoy with a cup of white rice and it tastes delicious!
III / How to make salmon with lemon sauce
To prepare salmon with lemon sauce, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
– 400g salmon fillet
– 6 string lemons
– 100g asparagus
– 30g garlic
– 3 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 / 2 teaspoon seasoning seeds
– Grinded pepper
– Cooking oil (or sesame oil, olive oil)
– 2 tablespoons of water
– 1 teaspoon tapioca powder
To ensure a delicious dish, you should choose fresh salmon, which has a bright color. For passion fruit, choose ripe fruits for the most delicious juice.
Step 1: Pretreatment of raw materials
– Wash the salmon and drain.
– Asparagus: Clean and cut off the old root part.
– Garlic: Peeled and chopped.
– Lemon wire: Cut in half and take the juice by sieving
Step 2: Marinate the salmon
– Put the salmon in a bowl and add salt, white wine. Rub the seasoning on the fish and leave for about 2 minutes. Wash the fish again and drain.
Step 3: Salmon pan
– In a pan, put the cooking oil and wait until hot.
– Apply the salmon to the pan and fry the fish skin face first. Turn the fish over and sauté until well cooked.
Step 4: Make lemon sauce
– In a small pot, combine the lemon juice, sugar, salt and the prepared tapioca starch.
– Simmer the pot and stir until the sauce is thick.
Step 5: Stir-fry the asparagus
– On another pan, add cooking oil and heat.
– Add garlic to the pan and stir-fry.
– Next, sauté the asparagus until it is ripe.
Step 6: Decorate and Enjoy
– Put the asparagus on a plate and put the fried salmon on top.
– Sprinkle lemon sauce on the dish.
– Decorate and enjoy the delicious lemon-lime sauce salmon.
With the above steps, you will immediately have a plate of salmon with lemon sauce attractive and delicious.
IV / Conclusion
KINGFISH hopes that you will successfully apply these salmon recipes to make your family menu become richer and more nutritious. Wish you have an enjoyable and fun cooking experience!