Let’s prepare the delicious and delightful Stir-fried Stingray
An inexpensive, widely accessible ingredient for a wide range of recipes is stingray. Also, stingray meat is high in health-promoting elements. Now let’s have a look at some of KINGFISH’s ideas for making healthy and delectable stir-fried stingrays that the whole family will love.
I/ How to Cook Stir-fried Stingray
• 500 grams of stingray
• Lemongrass, chili peppers, garlic
• Curry powder
• Common spices
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
First, wash the stingray with saltwater to remove any fishy odor. Then, rinse it with clean water. After washing the stingray, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Next, wash the lemongrass, chili peppers, and garlic, then slice them into medium-sized pieces.
Step 2: Marinate the Stingray
Mix the stingray with 1 tablespoon of curry powder, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of MSG (optional), 1/2 teaspoon of cooking oil, and 1 tablespoon of fish sauce. Mix well to marinate the stingray evenly.
Bước 3: Stir-fry the Stingray
Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to a pan, then add lemongrass, chili peppers, and garlic to sauté until fragrant. When the vegetables are lightly cooked, add the stingray to the pan and stir-fry over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes.
You can add an additional 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of salt to enhance the flavor. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat and arrange the stingray on a plate.
Bước 4: Enjoy the meal
Stir-fried stingray will become a popular and beloved dish with its delicious and unique flavor. You can enjoy this dish with fresh vegetables or cucumber.
With just a few simple steps, you can create a flavorful and enticing stir-fried stingray dish. Don’t hesitate to prepare this dish for your friends and family.
II/ Stir-Fried Stingray with Coconut Sauce
In addition to the simple stir-fried stingray dish mentioned above, KINGFISH will also show you another way to cook it, which is stir-fried stingray with coconut sauce
• 500g stingray (cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces)
• 200ml coconut milk
• 1 red chili pepper (finely chopped)
• 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
• 1 shallot (finely chopped)
• 1 spring onion (cut into small pieces)
• Common spices
1. First, add cooking oil to a pan and heat it over medium heat.
2. Add garlic, shallots, and chili peppers to the pan, sauté until fragrant and golden.
3. Next, add the stingray to the pan, stir-fry until the fish is slightly cooked and turns golden on both sides.
4. Pour coconut milk into the pan, stir it with the fish, and bring it to a boil.
5. When the coconut milk boils, add fish sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well and simmer for about 5 minutes to cook the fish and infuse the flavors.
6. Finally, add spring onions and stir well.
7. Turn off the heat and garnish the stir-fried stingray with coconut sauce with fresh spring onion.
Your dish of stir-fried stingray with coconut sauce is ready to enjoy. You can serve it with hot rice or fresh vermicelli. Good luck, and enjoy it!
III/ Notes When Cooking Stir-fried Stingray
1. Properly prepare the stingray: Wash the stingray thoroughly with saltwater or cold water to remove the fishy odor. Then, cut the fish into bite-sized pieces for even cooking.
2. Choose fresh ingredients: Make sure lemongrass, chili peppers, garlic, and other vegetables, as well as other ingredients, are fresh and not spoiled.
3. Marinate the fish before stir-frying: Mix the fish with spices like curry powder, sugar, salt, MSG, cooking oil. Marinate for at least 15-20 minutes before cooking to let the fish absorb the spices.
4. Control the heat: Ensure the pan is hot before stir-frying the fish. Use medium or high heat to stir-fry the fish quickly and maintain its crispiness. Avoid overcooking to prevent the fish from becoming dry and losing its taste.
5. Adjust the seasoning to your taste: If necessary, after stir-frying the fish, you can taste and adjust the seasonings like sugar, salt, or other spices to ensure the dish suits your taste.
6. Pay attention to the quality of cooking oil: Use high-quality cooking oil for stir-frying fish, such as soybean oil or sunflower oil.
7. Proper storage: If you have leftover stir-fried stingray, store it in an airtight food container and keep it in the refrigerator. Consume it within 1-2 days to ensure freshness and safety.
You probably know how to make stir-fried stingrays, right? Well, then, quickly get into the kitchen and make this dish to enjoy with your family and friends.